Friday 6 September 2013

Why I chose GCSE Media...

Why I chose GCSE Media...

Hey!!

I chose GCSE Media mainly because I love English and i am considering studying media at university in order to get a job in the future to do with media and communications. Preferably a television presenter or a journalist. Also by doing this particular subject, it will give me a better insight on how to use different editing and movie making software’s such as Photoshop.

Furthermore, i believe media can also help a lot in my life as technology is developing and we are "collaborating" with media more and more every day. By the end of the course i wish to achieve an A or an A star as it would really be beneficial to me in the future.

Although i am one of the youngest pupils in the class i am confident i will do as well as everyone else.  I am looking forward to learning new things and developing my knowledge on what i already know about media.

Ana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment