Friday 27 September 2013

Photoshop- Typography.

Hi Blogger, 

This week we had another new and "exciting" task to complete using Photoshop. It wasn't particularly as fun as other tasks we've done but I wouldn't say it was boring either! 

For this task, we were given a set of words in which we had to change the fonts to make them match the theme and connotation of each word. We completed the whole task using Photoshop.
The words were:
  • Harmony, 
  • Globe, 
  • Personality,
  • Elastic,
  • Emperor
  • Mistake,
  • Falling,
  • Radiation,
  • Brittle,
  • Relax,
  • Madness
Here is what I came up with:

My personal favorite is the font of the word  "mistake" because it really matches the theme and it looks quite unique. 

For the extension we had to create our own company logo/poster using one of the chosen fonts from the previous task. I chose the "harmony" font but put a twist in it and filled certain areas with colour. 

My company was a funfair popcorn stall. It has a traditional,  old-fashioned vibe to it and by adding a splash of colour to it, automatically it looks more vibrant and modern.


Overall, I think both the pieces of work I have completed using Photoshop, have been successful. However i could have made some of the word more sophisticated. 

Ana :)






No comments:

Post a Comment